I mean really… where the hell does it go? Do you ever feel like life is just passing you by? You are living your life, doing the day to day, seeming like you are doing a thousand different things at any given time, BUT nothing ever happens and you feel like you are in the same place you started? I swear, that's my life right now.
This morning I had a to do list of about yay many things, but the time tonight rolled around, I think I added about 10 MORE things to that damn list. I should just say fork it and not do any of it lol! Just when I thought I was simplifying my life, out with the old, in with the new… more time with "me", I get hit with a ton of bricks! I suppose in some ways, that's a good thing…. keeps me out of trouble and at least the wheels in my brain are turning (for the most part anyways lol)!
I have lots in the works to share, can't do it now, but soon In the meantime… before my mind went into overdrive, I scrapped!
A paper layout:
Papers by Pink Paislee, Glitz Designs, and Heather Bailey. Alpha "thickers" by American Crafts, lace, paper flowers, and butterfly by Prima, picture by yours truly (I love this shot… not sure why) and fabric yo yo's also by me.
and digital layouts:
another of me because I'm in primadonna mode at the moment…
It was nice to scrap again, been a long time, too long if you ask me! Actually, the scrapping as a bonus because I wanted to make samples with my new papers
Then thought, what the hell, might as well turn em into templates
Ok folks, back to the grind. At least I can cross off 1 thing off my long list, BLOGGING!
- blogging (check)
- site main page news (check)
- put together new CT team announcement
- finish redesign for the store
- work on new papers for Thursday
- vendor ordering for september hybrid kits
- work on september hybrid kit- digital portion
- continue work on my Etsy shop (yum, yum, yum)
- call Authorize.net to ask where I get "my" money that goes through them (you'd think I should know that BEFORE it went live huh?) (check)
- put together new shelves/organize my office
- organize/check/restock stock (check)
- work on super duper, highly top secret project I have up my sleeve
- work on paper stuff
- and most importantly, bring my laptop in to be looked at…. I think I crashed I'm in denial mode right now though, so this will have to wait… just shuddering at the thought of having lost all of that stuff)
I swear there is more. Or at least I know that by the time I fall alseep, I will have added a few more things to the list on my phone! OH shoot, before I forget and feel like a total ass, THANK you so much for the nice words, emails, and thoughts about my last post. It was nice to take a break from everything. We ended up taking a little mini va-cay and man, was it HARD to come back! More news on that another time! Hey, I will leave ya with this…. got this shiner 2 days ago… this pic was taken literally 15 minutes after it happened, after Joe cleaned me all up (and lets not look at my need for a wax ok- i KNOW lol!) and the cut is actually closed in this pic, but lemme tell ya, it's a deep one and the bruising already started now that I see it again!
Not only is it bruised on my whole lid, but the entire cheekbone is discolored today too… Im pathetic! Gotta share HOW I got this little diddy next time Later folks! HUGS XOXO