Here’s another look at a full day of keto eating for me! Full video can be seen on YouTube.
Keeping a keto diet does not have to be difficult or time consuming. You can easily stay on track when you keep your foods simple, healthful, and nutrient dense. Another great benefit to keto is the ability to go longer stretches between meals. Intermittent fasting is a wonderful tool to utilize when doing keto. Most people who are keto adapted naturally fall into IF (intermittent fasting) simply because they feel so satiated all throughout the day. Gone are the days of being “hangry”… it simply just does not happen on keto! I love the foods I eat, they are fueling and healing my body, and I can’t imagine eating any other way!
Foods included on this episode:
- my special digestion “lemonade” (30-40 ounces of water, 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar stevia to taste)
- iced mint coffee (10 ounces of chilled brewed coffee, splash of unsweetened milk of choice, 1 drop peppermint essential oil, 1 scoop collagen protein, 1 scoop L-Carnitine, 1 scoop L- Glutamine, stevia to taste, blended in Vitamix or high speed blender until foamy)
- taco salad w/ lime vinaigrette (juice of one lime, 2 tbsp of avocado oil, 1 tbsp garlic, 2 tsp Tajin)
- snacks (almond butter, eggplant chips, flax crackers, and coconut manna)
- salmon dish from the Cheesecake Factory
- chocolate avocado pudding (1 whole avocado, 2 tbsp cacao powder, 3-4 tbsp milk of choice, stevia to taste, blend in a mini food processor until smooth, add cacao nibs, flaked coconut if desired, and raspberries)
Watch the Full Episode Here:
Here were the final macros for this full day of KETO eating: